After a brief vacation to warmer climates and despite the snow and cold temperatures I’ve gone into spring cleaning mode here at skube.me. What does that mean? Getting things in order here so that YOU have the best Skube experience possible. That means everything from organizing my textiles to restocking stores with beautiful spring/summer Skube patterns and much more. All in preparation for you…my customer. Here’s a glimpse into my “to do/got done” list. You may find that it resonates with you as well!
1. Update social media – my love/hate relationship with social media continues, although we are warming up to each other. I’m grateful to be working with Margot Madison of Margot Madison Creatives who helps keep me en pointe and on schedule. For example, I recently had a great interview with Ch 12 news here in Cincinnati that I have not yet shared with most of you. Here is the link. Please feel free to share!
2. Add a sizing chart to my website – thank you for all the great questions re: sizing! This week I’ve added a sizing chart to the site which should answer all your online ordering questions. You will also find FAQs regarding fit and what to expect from your Skube (expect a lot!). Purchasing a Skube online, or anywhere for that matter, should be fun and easy. If your experience is anything but that I’d appreciate hearing from you through the Contact Us section of the website.
3. On the heels of the sizing chart you can expect additional sizing this spring! Waaaay overdue, I acknowledge and I appreciate the requests. As I started this endeavor on a learning curve I had to keep inventory narrow but am now pleased to announce that by popular demand larger and smaller sizes will be added by the end of May.
4. Update my skube.me Events page – I’m busy booking out my Spring/Summer shows. As I do so I’ll keep adding those events to my Events page so you know where to find me. In the meantime, I’m pleased to announce my next show will be in upstate New York! I’ll be at the Great Upstate Boats Show in the Queensbury/Lake George NY area March 30-April 2nd. I’m eager to welcome more of you into Skube Nation all the time as I introduce Skubes to a new geograghic location. Know someone in that area? Please let them know I’m coming…
5. Develop an Ambassador Program – I’m so pleased to be working on this as my best referrals (customers and retail accounts) come from you! I’ll be formalizing a program with incentives – discounts and product – for you and your friends. Knowing many of you well already I’ve started a list. If you’re interested in details please send me a message here or on my skube.me Facebook page.
So, that should keep me busy for a while, no?!?!? My overarching goal this year is to move into more retail settings beyond the Cincinnati/Ohio area – especially in resort towns – so Skubes are easily accessible to all women. As always I’d love to hear from you if you have a suggestion or connection in any state. Free Skube for any referral that turns into an account my friends!!!
What are you doing to prepare for Spring, personal and/or business related?
Enjoy this beautiful day,